Imageworks Vet FleXX
ImageWorks VET FLEXX Hand Held X-Ray presents the latest generation in the series of Image-Vet™ X-Rays. Featuring complete portability, the Image-Vet FleXX™ sets the standard for veterinary dental radiography.
ImageWorks Veterinary is the leader in veterinary dental digital and analog x-ray imaging systems for the veterinary practice.
Veterinary dental health is finally being recognized for its importance in total animal health. ImageWorks Veterinary has a complete suite of digital radiography systems designed specifically for dental veterinary use. In fact, the majority of veterinary dentists use ImageWorks Veterinary’s brands. They may be found in virtually all universities, major wet labs and veterinary dental training centers.
Image-Vet FleXX™ Features
- Portable – FleXXible to use anywhere
- Compact & Light – only 4 lbs
- Safe and easy operation with one hand
- Take more radiographs, faster
- No assembly, no installation
- FDA approved for hand-held use
- FleXXibility allows radiograph production by one person
- No arm to drift
- Oil-cooled Toshiba tube
- High Frequency 60kV / 2mA
- High capacity Lithium-ion battery (up to 500 shots per charge)
- Double lead shielding prevents x-ray leakage
- Low dose system generates less radiation than conventional systems
- Double wrist straps for right or left hand operation
- Right and left exposure buttons for bilateral operation
- Neck strap for added safety and FleXXibility
- Back scatter shield for user safety
- Two battery packs
- Seamlessly compatible with EVA Vet™ Classic, EVA Vet™ Select II and other high quality Digital Dental Imaging Systems, as well as high speed dental film