AeroDR HD Wireless flat panel detector
High-definition imaging fuels better decisions sooner.
The Konica Minolta AeroDR® HD Flat Panel Detector provides extremely high-definition radiographic imaging with the same recommended dose1, housed in a lightweight, durable and highly water-resistant enclosure. AeroDR HD is equally suitable for retrofit, new X-ray room, or portable unit applications, equipping you with more visual information to make faster, better patient decisions.
• 100-micron pixel size
• 100 μm pixel size (5lp/mm) with selectable HD (100 μm) /HDR (200 μm) resolution
• 72% DQE (1mR)@0cycle/mm –additional 25% dose efficiency over current panels
• AeroDR HD’ high sensitivity and built-in gridline reduction are designed to optimize performance with a stationary grid
• 16 Bit AD Conversion
• AeroSync – Automatic exposure detection for acquisitions up to 4 seconds
• AeroStorage – In-panel storage of up to 100 images
• AeroLink – Built-in wireless access point for simplified configuration
• Load capacity of 400 kg (881 lbs.) and point loads up to 180kg (397 lbs.)
• Bend resistance to 130 kg (287 lbs.)
• Tested and approved to meet MIL-STD-810G drop resistance testing and IPX 6 waterproof rating
• AeroRemote Compatibility
• Up to 8 hours of use after a 30-minute charge in High Dynamic Range mode