2008 Fuji FCR CARBON X With FDX Console
2008 Fuji FCR CARBON X With FDX Console is small and powerful System. You get all the productivity and image quality of a full-size CR system in a size that fits in every imaging environment.
The Carbon X is designed for smaller facilities with variable caseloads or remote applications with throughput speeds of up to 73 images/hour. It can supplement a DR room or offer redundancy when needed.
• Date of Manufacturing: 2011
• HP 600G1 FDX Console
• FDX 8.1 Software
• Small 2.4 sq. ft. footprint
• Fast image previews beginning in as little as 10
• Quick throughput
• Built-in redundancy features for maximum uptime
• Reconditioned and verified working
• 100 micron 10 pixels/mm Standard Reading Density
• Image Reading 12 bits gray scale, output: 10 or 12