CXDI 401 C Wireless
- 43cm x 42cm imaging area
- High sensitivity Cesium Iodide Scintillator
- 125 micron pixel pitch
- 11.3 mega pixel resolution
- Preview image time in 3 seconds, full image in 5 seconds
- No cooling required
- Once a year calibration
- New image processing software
Detector Detector LANMIT, Scintillator & Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Scintillator Cesium Iodide (Csl) Pixel Pitch 125 x 125 microns Pixels 3,320 x 3,408 (11.3 Megapixels) Imaging Area 16.8 x 16.3 inches
(43 x 42 cm)
Image Acquisition and Processing Image Processing Standard advanced multi-frequency processing A/D 14-bit Grayscale 4,096 grayscale (12-bit) Preview Image 3 seconds after X-ray exposure Full Image Display 5 seconds Data Output and Network Connection DICOM Print Format Multi-format, user selectable Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base T, RJ45 standard, wireless optional Data Output DICOM 3.0 compliant, Print Management Service Class (SCU), Storage Service Class (SCU), and others Electrical and Environmental Voltage AC 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz Operating Environment Sensor unit: 41-95°F (5-35°C)
Humidity 30-80% RH (non-condensing)
Physical Characteristics Dimensions (W x L x H) 21.7 x 21.7 x 2.3 inches
(550 x 550 x 59 mm)
Weight 28 pounds (12.7 kg)
CXDI 401 C Wireless Description
· The CXDI-401C Wireless system expands the scope of digital radiography with improved diagnostic quality. Equipped with the Cesium Iodide Scintillator, the digital x-ray system performs high resolution imaging with low patient exposure. The system is also fully compatible with the CXDI Control Software NE which enhances workflow, provides immediate results and supports extensive network options. Offering superb diagnostic image quality in a versatile, low-dose digital radiography system, the CXDI-401CW is tailor-made for portable, in-room, orthopedic and all general radiographic use.
Greater sensitivity, better discovery
The versatile CXDI-401CW is more sensitive than conventional systems as it uses a Cesium Iodide Scintillator that makes both high-resolution imaging and low X-ray dosage possible. Featuring its highest signal to noise performance, the system provides patients with an enhanced level of treatment and minimal radiation exposure.
Higher image quality
With a 43cm x 42cm imaging area, 125 micron pixel pitch and 11.3 mega pixels resolution, the CXDI-401CW expands the scope of digital radiography. The x-ray system provides enhanced images through higher resolution quality, higher sensitivity, and highest signal to noise performance. The digital radiography system provides users with improved diagnostic image quality.
The CXDI-401CW digital radiography system offers users an on-screen preview image 3 seconds after exposure. Immediate viewing of high resolution images used in the control software is available on the control workstation (sold separately). Users can save more than 60 percent of their time as it reduces operation steps, eliminating cassette handling, and providing real-time viewing of high quality images.
The CXDI-401CW can be used with Canon’s new CXDI Control Software NE, which has an optimized workﬂow, reduces current operation steps and supports multiple study acquisition. The software delivers high-resolution images, generator communication* for preset X-ray parameters, provides actual exposure factors and patient dose information in the DICOM header. Three levels of access can be set for various users.
*Certain generators only