Cal-Ray Inc. is an Oshkosh, WI based company that is seeking an ideal candidate who is able to service and repair medical imaging equipment in hospitals and clinical settings with a focus on Digital Imaging.
Experience in any of the following is required:
- X-Ray Imaging equipment troubleshooting and repair
- Advanced Electronic troubleshooting and repair
- Basic computer networking
- Digital X-ray equipment troubleshooting and repair
In return we offer a pleasant work environment, company car, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401k, paid vacation/sick time. Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Medical Imaging Sales Representative
Cal-Ray Inc. is seeking a Medical Imaging Sales Representative who is hardworking and able to carry out all-inclusive sales processes for our products.
Responsible for the all-inclusive sales process to include but not limited to:
- Planning and designing sales strategy
- Account Management
- Performs sales calls; scheduled and cold calling
- Forecasting and projecting
- Closes business deals and sales conversion
- Effective demonstrations and presentations to customers
- Provides exceptional customer service such as expediting orders, following-up on quality and service complaints and supplying information on products, pricing and delivery
- Prepares regular reports on sales calls, expenses, territory and market trends, competitive activity and special reporting required by management
- Establishes and maintains a positive relationship at the local level thru constant and consistent interface with vendors and customers
- Works within budgetary guidelines established by the President
- Demonstrates and promotes behaviors consistent with the Company’s vision, mission and values in all interactions with customer, co-workers and suppliers
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Attains assigned sales quotas and goals
Travel is required: Up to 80%
- 2 to 5 years X-Ray, Imaging or medical related sales and/or radiology technical equipment experience
- Knowledge of the imaging industry and experience in selling total solutions to healthcare facilities.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Please fax your resume to (920) 233-6877